Experience a week at Le Pas Opton up to 3 July* or from 28 August for free.
You can enjoy your free stay in one of our spacious luxury mobile homes and have full use of our fantastic facilities, including pool, bar, takeaway and much more!
There will be daily informal Bible study and worship sessions. You can do as much or as little as you want during your stay: it’s your holiday, it’s your choice. Relax and sense the peace that surrounds the park, allowing you to respond to God in the beauty and stillness and take home fresh vision and strength for your leadership role.
If you need more information, or to book, give our friendly Customer Service team a call on 01825 748318.
- P&O Dover-Calais ferry crossing for car and up to 5 passengers, travelling Monday-Monday
- Accommodation in a luxury mobile home (normally a Pinewood, or an Ashglade at half term) for one week
- Use of park facilities throughout your stay
- Optional Bible study and worship programme
- Outdoor furniture on your park emplacement
- Children aged up to 24 months
What’s not included:
- Additional family members/friends (only £85 each)
- Alternative ferry routes and dates (you are welcome to upgrade if you wish)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Linen and towel hire
- Your own food and fuel costs
To book, please email [email protected] or call us on 01825 748318.
Holidays are usually Monday to Monday. You are welcome to book for different dates, although supplements may apply. You can even add extra days/weeks if you like!
You can also fly to Nantes airport, and either arrange transfers through us or hire a car. See here for more details (please note: none of the costs of flying are included in the offer).
‘Church Leader’ in this case refers to a person in full-time, usually paid, leadership of a church. This generally includes assistant ministers, curates and youth leaders/ministers, but not part-time leaders or full-time administrators. Students preparing for ordination or planning to take up a full time church leadership role immediately following their studies also qualify.
Accommodation and ferry crossings are subject to availability. This offer is only available for one holiday per customer (i.e. not for church leaders who have previously taken up the offer), is subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time. Other discounts and offers may not be combined with this offer.
*In 2023 the offer includes the week 3-10 July, but is now closed for half term (27 May) and the week beginning 26 June.