Every week is a holiday at Le Pas Opton, so you choose whether to join activities or just do your own thing. This holiday week will be enriched with extra content that's geared for students and young adults.
- Themed Bible studies each morning
- Early evening celebrations each day including worship
- Sunday morning Celebration with guests and friends from the local community
Prices from less than £130 per person in a fully-equipped tent* or under £240 in a luxury mobile home** – including a P&O Dover-Calais ferry crossing. Check out our accommodation range here.
If you fly to Nantes airport, our prices exclude flight costs but do include airport transfer to the campsite, bedding and linen so all you need is hand luggage.
Contact Matt or Kirsty for help designing your perfect holiday. You will need to quote discount code YOUNG23 to benefit from the prices and package deal.
Set in the beautiful Vendée region, Le Pas Opton gives you so many opportunities to relax and be refreshed.
- Chill in our coffee shop, bar and conservatory
- Relax by the pool, stroll along the river or visit local beaches
- Feast on freshly baked croissants, baguettes and pastries
- Explore the area with a complimentary bike***
- Enjoy an evening sunset trip to the beach
- Meet new friends around the BBQ****
- Explore the river by canoe or paddleboard
* three people sharing a three-compartment tent.
** two people sharing a three-bedroom Ashglade mobile home. (Five people is £140 each).
*** a selection of bikes will be made available for those booked as young adults.
**** BBQs will be made available free of charge for guests booked as young adults.