Every week is a holiday at Le Pas Opton, so you choose whether to join activities or just do your own thing. This holiday week will be enriched with extra content that’s geared for students and young adults.
- Bible studies each morning
- Evening celebrations with worship
- A Sunday morning celebration with guests and friends from the local community
Set in the beautiful Vendée region of France, Le Pas Opton gives you so many opportunities to relax and be refreshed.
- Chill in our coffee shop, bar, and conservatory
- Relax by the pool, stroll along the river or visit local beaches
- Feast on freshly baked croissants, baguettes and pastries
- Explore the area with a complimentary bike*
- Meet new friends around the BBQ**
- Enjoy free board game rental in the bar
- Explore the river by canoe or paddleboard
- Play football on our 3G football pitch
- Take an evening sunset trip to the beach
- Pick a local restaurant for a special lunch or dinner
- Stroll the charming streets of local fishing villages and historic towns
* a selection of bikes will be made available for those booked as young adults.
** BBQs will be made available free of charge for guests booked as young adults.
Fully equipped Standard/Luxury Tent
Ashglade 3 mobile home
View the Ashglade mobile home here.
View the fully equipped tent here. Standard for two people, Luxury for three so everyone has their own space.
If you fly to Nantes airport, our prices exclude flight costs but do include return shuttle service to the campsite (available on 26th June and 3rd July), plus bedding and linen, so all you need is hand luggage.
To book your holiday, call +44 (0)1825 748318 or email [email protected] to contact our team. Quote the discount YOUNG23 to benefit from the young adults week prices