Secure your holiday for a low deposit
Pay just £50 deposit for our luxury tents and bring-your-own emplacements, £100 for any mobile home or £250 for a villa. The balance of your holiday payment is then due just six weeks before you depart.
There’s no charge if you need us to amend your holiday dates, accommodation or other arrangements. We’ll credit you any reduction or just charge you for increased costs, eg an accommodation upgrade or additional ferry charges.
You only need to pay the balance of your holiday price six weeks before departure. So you can book well in advance without the need to pay in full.
We’ll give you a full refund* or transfer your holiday to different dates (subject to availability) if you or anyone on your booking are unable to start your holiday due to a Covid-19 diagnosis and/or isolation requirement.
If the UK or French Governments impose restrictions which prevent you or anyone on your booking from travelling or impose compulsory quarantine periods, including FCO advice against travel to France you can have a full refund* or pick new dates, subject to availability.
*We'll refund the shortfall that is not covered by your holiday insurance.
Ferry and Eurotunnel bookings
Please note this guarantee and timing applies to the full value of your booking EXCEPT ferry and Eurotunnel supplements. These supplements will be refunded or transferred in line with the regulations of the relevant carrier. These regulations normally provide for a refund in the case where Government action prevents travel or makes it impractical.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
2. If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking, you can choose to use the difference as part payment for a future holiday or have it refunded. Should your new holiday be more expensive, you will need to pay the difference.
3. Holiday date changes are subject to availability.
4. If you choose to cancel or change your holiday, you must confirm this in writing even if you call us first.
5. This guarantee applies to holiday dates in 2022. This guarantee is not a replacement for full holiday insurance. We advise that you check your insurance to ensure it covers all the situations that might arise before and during your holiday. You should first claim back costs from your insurer: Spring Harvest Holidays will cover any shortfall.
6. It's your responsibility to check exactly what regulations are being applied by the UK and French governments and that you comply with these rules. Spring Harvest Holidays will provide guidelines and information but we do not guarantee this to be exhaustive or up-to-the-minute.