This beautiful bungalow has a large modern kitchen/diner, a separate dining room and a spacious lounge with big sofas to laze on. One bedroom and en-suite shower room is accessible for a wheelchair user. The grassy front garden leads onto the LPO car park and you're one minute's walk from reception, bar and café.
Le Printemps is our feature bungalow. Three of the bedrooms are grouped at one end of the house with a shared bathroom. The other two bedrooms each have their own bathroom. There's a tiled area immedately outside the kitchen with a large table and matching chairs. This is where barbecues are usually enjoyed, in front of the large grassy garden.
The house is all on one level and suited for guests with disabilities, with one of the twin rooms having a wheelchair accessible en suite shower room.
Le Printemps offers the following:
- Recently refitted and fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, dishwasher, electric oven and hob
- Washing machine, second fridge/freezer and storage space in separate utility room
- Four twin bedrooms plus one twin bedroom with wheelchair accessible en suite shower room
- Three shower rooms and three WCs
- Bed linen and towels are provided