All bikers are welcome at Le Pas Opton’s Bikers holiday in September. Join other bikers to ride out and enjoy the Vendée countryside or simply relax by the pool or on the bar terrace. Whether you’ve been riding for years or are new to the motorcycling community, you are assured of a warm friendly welcome from our staff and other bikers.
There will of course be plenty of non-motorcyclists enjoying this late-season week when the weather has mellowed, the region is uncrowded and prices are attractive.
The journey to LPO makes for a great ride in itself. Included in the package price is a Dover-Calais return ferry crossing and then from Calais you can take ‘A’ roads or the fast motorways to LPO. The scenic route close to the coast allows you to see many historic sites and beautiful countryside including the iconic Mont St Michel, the Normandy landing beaches, and Bayeux for the tapestry and cathedral. Alternatively, you can upgrade to a longer crossing to allow for a shorter ride to the site, such as the overnight ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo.
If you don’t like ferries, choose to travel via the Eurotunnel for a small upgrade, then take the route via the Northern Coast or direct via toll roads passing Le Mans.
There are various packages to tempt bikers to experience for themselves the area, the beaches, the roads, and of course Le Pas Opton itself. In each case, the offer is for up to seven nights, 20-27 September 2021.
- For a group of friends, £360 will give you a three bedroom Ashglade mobile home and P&O Dover-Calais ferry crossings for two motorcycles and two riders. Extra passengers are just £20 each.
- Alternatively, pay just £190 for your own room in a mobile home, including ferry crossing. Passenger just £40 extra sharing the same room.
The package includes:
- Fully flexible P&O Dover-Calais return ferry crossing.
- Accommodation on our four star park in a fully equipped mobile home.
- Holiday park facilities including swimming pool, bar, takeaway food and leisure facilities.
- Daily optional activities including Bible study and worship.